American Chemical Society's Reactions YouTube series (formerly Bytesize Science) celebrated Black History Month 2014 with a video "Five black chemists who changed the world".
- ACS Honors African Americans in the Chemical Sciences
- ChemEd DL Chemical Education Digital Library by John C. Kotz and Paul F. Schatz.
- Royal Society of Chemsitry's seminar Celebrating diversity in the chemical sciences that took place Nov 2017, which discusses the challenges still faced in making chemistry fully inclusive.
- March 2018 blog by Philippa Matthews, Inclusion and Diversity Programme Officer at the Royal Society of Chemistry, Diversity challenges in the chemical sciences , which sheds light on the gender gap in chemistry.
- The Most influential British women in science according to The Royal Society.
Introduction to solid phase synthesis: http://www.combichemistry.com/solid_phase_synthesis.html
Introduction to peptides and proteins: